incubator-general mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@nutch.org>
Subject nutch graduation?
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2005 20:18:54 GMT
Nutch is nearly ready for graduation.

One step remaining is the filing of documents with the ASF to transfer
rights.  As the President of the Nutch non-profit corporation, I can do
this myself, but it would help to have a template.  I could not find any
examples of this.  Can someone point me to one?

The intent is for Nutch to become a sub-project of the Lucene top-level
project.  Nutch builds on Lucene and shares developers and founders with
Lucene.  Should the graduation vote in the Incubator be held before or
after the vote by the Lucene PMC to accept the project?

Is there anything else that should be done or discussed before a vote is
called to graduate Nutch?

Thanks,

Doug