incubator-general mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator 2005Q2 Status Report to the ASF Board
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 07:41:41 GMT
On Tue, Apr 26, 2005 at 01:58:40AM -0400, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> Derby is actively trying to expand the number and independence of their
> Committers, with an eye towards graduating from the Incubator.

They're missing a status report.

> The list of projects in the Incubator is at
> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/.  Here are the STATUS reports from the
> PPMCs that have sent one in.  Other projects did update their STATUS files
> on the aforementioned page.

The Board cannot use a URL for reading status. The status must be
submitted, incorporated into the agenda for our review, and then part of
our long-term record of meeting minutes.

It is certainly fair for you to list each incubating project and say
"nothign to report". That might raise some questions/concerns, of course
:-), but it is a potentially valid approach.

Please update the board agenda (in SVN) as appropriate. Or you can mail to
the board@ list, and I'll incorporate them.

Cheers,
-g

--