incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: log4net 1.2.9 beta release
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:29:24 GMT
> Apache is indeed an interesting place, although the incubator is not
> necessarily representative of the whole.

What happens in the Incubator informs and seeds the next generation of ASF
communities.  This suggests to me that every active ASF Member, Officer and
Director should be involved in the Incubator.  As you may have noticed from
the discussion on healthy communities, the latter group is strongly
represented.

So I'd actually say that the Incubator is more representative of the whole,
and is the place where discussion of normative behavior occurs, compared to
separately evolved processes.

	--- Noel