incubator-general mailing list archives

From Trustin Lee <trus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteer Documentation
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:48:01 GMT
Hi Vikas,

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:17:25 +0530, Vikas Singhal <VikasSi@interrait.com> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I am a technical writer with an experience of more than three years. I want
> to contribute to the foundation in terms of documentation.

Wow, it would be really nice to see your contribution!

> I am willing to work on projects that either have no documentation or
> minimal documentation. Can anyone help me in identifying such projects?

I'm a PMC of the Apache Directory Project which is an effort to make
the best-of-the breed LDAP server and X.500 experimentation platform.
We're close to the release of version 0.9, our documentation is still
premature.  It would be really nice and cool to see your contribution
and we'll appreciate it. ;)

Here's the URL: http://directory.apache.org/
Please feel free to look around!

Thanks,