incubator-general mailing list archives

From Roy T. Fielding <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject Re: log4net 1.2.9 beta release
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:46:46 GMT
On Mar 9, 2005, at 3:00 AM, Ceki Gülcü wrote:
> At 01:39 AM 3/9/2005, Noel J. Bergman wrote:
>
>> See Roy's message about the need to update the status file.  One would
>> expect that this is simply an oversight, and that the Logging PMC did
>> not
>> vote for a release with IP issues still open.
>
> Indeed, the software grant was sent to Jim sometime in January 2004
> [1], that is over a year ago. However, I could not find Jim's
> acknowledgement in my records.

I see it in foundation/grants.txt.

> As for the log4net committers, they all have signed CLAs on record. I
> am going to double check on both aspects and report back.
>
> I am fairly certain taht the IP clearance work was done over a year
> ago. For various technical reasons, I failed to put them in the
> log4net cwiki file.

Please make the changes to the status file in

   svn incubator/site-author/projects/log4net.cwiki

but don't worry about the site publish.  Or just send in a patch.
Anyone in that project should also have subversion rights to edit
the status (the intention is that it be edited by some person who
can confirm the task has been accomplished).

I am not concerned about the .NET platform issue.

....Roy