incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject Re: What is a healthy community? WAS: log4net 1.2.9 beta release
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:00:46 GMT
At 06:37 PM 3/15/2005, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

> > I won't make any empty promises here. I don't think the LS PMC could take
> > over log4x code if the current contributors stopped working on it.
>
>How many contributors are there total?

Allow to me reiterate my request to dissociate this general discussion from
the specific case of LS or log4net. As chairman of LS PMC, it is difficult
for me to participate in a general discussion if opinions I voice can
boomerang back to LS by association.

My thanks to everyone for taking the time to respond to my questions.

--
Ceki Gülcü