incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: log4net 1.2.9 beta release
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 19:46:53 GMT
Given that there seem to be no remaining objections for releasing a
snapshot of log4net, as already mentioned in [1], I intend to report
back to the LS PMC that the Incubator PMC approves a snapshot release
for log4net 1.2.9 beta.  If I am misjudging the overall sentiment of
this PMC, please correct me before tomorrow morning.

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=incubator-general&m=111063087005566&w=2

--
Ceki Gülcü