incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ceki Gülcü <c...@qos.ch>
Subject RE: log4net 1.2.9 beta release
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 11:00:39 GMT
At 01:39 AM 3/9/2005, Noel J. Bergman wrote:

>See Roy's message about the need to update the status file.  One would
>expect that this is simply an oversight, and that the Logging PMC did not
>vote for a release with IP issues still open.

Indeed, the software grant was sent to Jim sometime in January 2004 [1],
that is over a year ago. However, I could not find Jim's acknowledgement in
my records.

As for the log4net committers, they all have signed CLAs on record. I am
going to double check on both aspects and report back.

I am fairly certain taht the IP clearance work was done over a year ago.
For various technical reasons, I failed to put them in the log4net cwiki file.

--
Ceki Gülcü