incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <cl...@bea.com>
Subject RE: Volunteer Documentation
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:27:45 GMT
On Wednesday, March 16, 2005 7:47 PM, Vikas Singhal wrote:

> Hi List,
>
> I am a technical writer with an experience of more than three years.
> I want to contribute to the foundation in terms of documentation.
>
> I am willing to work on projects that either have no documentation or
> minimal documentation. Can anyone help me in identifying such
> projects?
>
> Thanks,
> -Vikas

A volunteer technical writer?!  I would guess that lots of projects
would love to have you help out!  I suggest you take a look at the
projects that you are most interested in and that have the biggest need
and write to their -dev list.  You should look both at the incubating
projects and the fully endorsed Apache projects.  Each web site should
list the project's developer mailing list.  Start at either
http://www.apache.org/foundation/projects.html or
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/index.html.

Cliff