incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Cliff Schmidt" <>
Subject RE: Volunteer Documentation
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 04:27:45 GMT
On Wednesday, March 16, 2005 7:47 PM, Vikas Singhal wrote:

> Hi List,
> I am a technical writer with an experience of more than three years.
> I want to contribute to the foundation in terms of documentation.
> I am willing to work on projects that either have no documentation or
> minimal documentation. Can anyone help me in identifying such
> projects?
> Thanks,
> -Vikas

A volunteer technical writer?!  I would guess that lots of projects
would love to have you help out!  I suggest you take a look at the
projects that you are most interested in and that have the biggest need
and write to their -dev list.  You should look both at the incubating
projects and the fully endorsed Apache projects.  Each web site should
list the project's developer mailing list.  Start at either or

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message