incubator-general mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <flame...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Volunteer Documentation
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:02:36 GMT
> Vikas Singhal wrote:
> > Hi List,
> >
> > I am a technical writer with an experience of more than three years. I want
> > to contribute to the foundation in terms of documentation.
> >
> > I am willing to work on projects that either have no documentation or
> > minimal documentation. Can anyone help me in identifying such projects?

Like showing a red flag to a bull :)

Unlike the rest of these desperados, my request is that, should you
get involved with documenting a project, that you document your
experience and post it publically. Your experiences in a non-coding
role on an Apache project would make very, very interesting reading,
and, assuming things go well, would be a superb advert to bring more
technical writers here.

Hen