incubator-general mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <e...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Re: Ruby Lucene port - directly under Lucene TLP?
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 11:35:28 GMT
At least two of the developers (myself and Brian McCallister) for the
port of the Java Lucene to Ruby are already official Apache committers.
  Brian is new to the Lucene development community, but a seasoned
Apache guy.

My preference would be to get the other developers as committers to a
/ruby tree under lucene.apache.org and start the project there rather
than come through incubation.  Are there any reasons why we should come
through the incubator in this case?

	Erik