incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject [VOTE] add Jukka Zitting to Jackrabbit committers
Date Tue, 08 Feb 2005 01:44:15 GMT
Hello everyone, it is time to consider adding our first new
contributor to commit status for Jackrabbit.

I hereby nominate Jukka Zitting (jukka@zitting.name) on the
basis of his sustained interest, quality of work, and desire
to contribute to the project on a long-term basis. Please vote
with your +1 for yes, +0 for abstain, or -1 (not at this time).
Naturally, only the votes coming from the incubator PMC and
Jackrabbit committers currently listed on our project status
page will be counted as binding.

Jukka, this nomination is conditional on your desire to be
part of the Jackrabbit project and you willingness/ability
to sign and submit a Contributor License Agreement found at

    http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

Feel free to decline the nomination if you do not desire
commit access at this time, or if you are unable to sign the
CLA for any reason.

Cheers,

Roy T. Fielding                            <http://roy.gbiv.com/>
mentor, Apache Jackrabbit