incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: iBATIS SVN import done? (was: SVN Import ... Please help us graduate ...)
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2005 17:38:51 GMT
Ted,

There is a reason why I said:

> Right now, you are the only one with karma.  Anyone with sufficient
> karma can make the adjustment to the ACL.

in my e-mail on the 7th.  I was entirely off-line for about half of last
week, and effectively off-line for most of it.  This coming week will be
marginally better, perhaps.  I am not even remotely the only person who
could have added the list of names to the ACL for the repository.

In any event, I've updated the ACL to match INFRA-186.

	--- Noel