incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: SVN Import ... Please help us graduate ...
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:24:34 GMT
Clinton,

I'm sure that Ted has been great.  :-)  Ted had first posted about migrating
the SVN repository on October 28th.  Are you saying that the project wasn't
ready to move the repository at that time?

Although I do appreciate that moving to the ASF is a big decision, it is one
that has been made by many others, e.g., Beehive, Derby, Graffito,
JackRabbit, LDAPd, MyFaces, SpamAssassin, XMLBeans, etc.

Regardless, that is past now, and we agree on the importance of moving it
into the ASF Infrastructure.  At this point, I need confirmation that the
SVN import into the test repository is acceptable, so that I can re-do it in
the live repository.

	--- Noel