incubator-general mailing list archives

From Martin Marinschek <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Project proposal
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2005 20:57:39 GMT
Ok, good!

I thought anyways that maybe it would not be a good idea to host it at
Apache as this might seem to impartial for the means of such a
project...

On the other hand, I do not believe it would be a good strategy to try
to get all the big open source players into one boat beforehand and
then launch the project, I think it might be easier to just start it
off and then get support from the big players by time.

I think I will start off at sourceforge and see where the wave is
carrying me, if anyone wants to join right away, send me an e-mail!

regards,

Martin