incubator-general mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Lucene4c
Date Fri, 25 Feb 2005 00:21:12 GMT
Garrett Rooney wrote:
> Erik Hatcher wrote:
>
>> Getting the Forrest website going would be a good step to tackle.  See
>> the Incubator site for some details, as well as cloning how Nutch is
>> set up:
>>
>>     http://incubator.apache.org/projects/nutch.html
>

> Well, I don't think I have the karma to commit to the incubator section
> of the repository, but here's a diff to create a page similar to the
> Nutch one.  If someone can either commit this or tell me what needs to
> be done to get me the appropriate karma so I can update it myself I'd
> appreciate it.

Um, once again, sorry to be a bother, but ping?

Should I be waiting around for someone to commit the initial status web
page for Lucene4c, or should I be bugging the infrastructure guys to
extend me the appropriate karma to do it myself, or what?  I'd really
like to avoid getting tied down on this sort of thing and get on with
actually moving the project into the incubator.

Thanks,

-garrett