incubator-general mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Lucene4c
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:46:25 GMT
Erik Hatcher wrote:
> The Lucene PMC has  unanimously voted to accept the Lucene4c codebase.
>
> Let's bring it into incubation!
>
> What's next?

I figure this probably fell off most people's radar over the weekend,
but just so there's something sitting in the top of the inbox, ping?

 From a "getting the project going" standpoint I imagine that bringing
the project into the ASF Subversion repository would be a reasonable
first step, along with setting up a mailing list or two.

Are there any other administrative tasks that need to take place before
that kind of thing can happen?  If so, just let me know and I'll get
started on them, if not, then what needs to be done to get the ball rolling?

-garrett