incubator-general mailing list archives

From Doug Cutting <cutt...@nutch.org>
Subject Nutch SVN import
Date Mon, 21 Feb 2005 18:45:04 GMT
The Nutch incubator project is ready to have it's Sourceforge-based CVS
repository imported into Subversion.

The CVS dump is at:

   http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cvstarballs/nutch-cvsroot.tar.bz2

In particular, we only require the 'nutch' module from this CVS
repository, but if someone installs the others then I'm happy to clean
up afterwards.  Also, I provide the link to Sourceforge rather than
uploading the dump file to my home directory at Apache, since
Sourceforge re-generates this dump nightly.  If you would prefer that I
first upload this to Apache, please send me a note.

This should be imported into:

   https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/nutch/trunk/

The committers for the repository should be:

cutting - Doug Cutting
mc - Mike Cafarella
ab - Andrzej Bialecki
johnx - John Xing