incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject RE: SVN Import ... Please help us graduate ...
Date Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:29:00 GMT
The short-story is that the iBATIS committers have been "too busy driving to get gas". ;)

The project was very active when it entered incubation and has stayed active throughout. It
was hard to get the committers to stop committing long enough to move the repository. I think
the only way the rest of us got Clinton to take any time off at all was the birth of his daugher
Cameron on 30 Jan 2005. :) I'm sure sure he's been making *very* good use of the downtime
:)

The test SVN repository looks fine to me: +1.

Anyone else want to toss the test a +1 before kickoff?

-Ted.