incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject RE: iBATIS SVN import done? (was: SVN Import ... Please help us graduate ...)
Date Sat, 12 Feb 2005 18:28:41 GMT
Agreed. Unfortunately, I was entirely off-line at the same time, and your message was stuck
in the moderation queue. My intent was to explain to the team why there was a lag.

It would be my strong suggestion that we try to funnel all infrastructure tasks, especially
those for the incubator, through JIRA. Things tend to get lost in email threads. (The case
in point being the list of committers which was attached to the original ticket.) I only resorted
to email to bring attention to the JIRA ticket.

-Ted.