incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: iBATIS SVN import done? (was: SVN Import ... Please help us graduate ...)
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2005 00:18:27 GMT
Sorry, Clinton. I've been out of town this week and couldn't get to my email. Noel sent a message
to the dev@ list, but it was stuck in the moderation queue.

Noel was asking about the list of committers. I had posted the list on the original JIRA ticket,
and thought everything was handled, but the list was overlooked.

I probably should have coughed up the extra $10 for internet access at the hotel :(

-Ted.