incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Lucene4c
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2005 17:36:59 GMT

On Feb 14, 2005, at 10:23 AM, Jim Jagielski wrote:

> All donated code should really go through the Incubator, even if only
> do the required IP checklist.

Right.

By my question is why doesn't this go through the Lucene project?  The
Lucene PMC could bring the codebase into their project and register the
IP stuff here w/ the incubator.

I hope I'm just misunderstanding, but this appears to be a proposal to
create a new project at the ASF called "Lucene4c"

geir

geir@gluecode.com