incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Please check/post your PROJECT RESOURCE REQUESTS
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 02:07:49 GMT
Hi Noel, Geir,

So the JDO mailing lists are done and the JIRA has been set up.

What's left for JDO I think are a Wiki and an svn repository. After the
repository is done we will need to install a web page but since we're
going to use maven to create the pages, there will be some other stuff
that is needed to actually publish the JDO web site...

Thanks,

Craig