incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: Apache JDO Resources
Date Mon, 03 Jan 2005 18:16:17 GMT
On Jan 3, 2005, at 9:57 AM, Craig Russell wrote:

> Hi Dain,
> Can you give me a brief rundown on how I can update the JDO JIRA
> project? I'd like to file bugs, update the roadmap, etc.

Do you have an account on jira?  I couldn't find one with your name.
If you don't, create one and send me your username, and I will give you

Anyway, in general any registered user has permission to add bugs and

> Is there a quick guide you can point me to?

Don't know.  It is pretty self explanatory.  There is a wiki page on it
at the ASF:

And there always it the Atlassian site:

> Are you going to be in Lyon for the ObjectWeb conference?

I'm not planing on going, but you never know :)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message