incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject voting on new projects (not via some other pmc)
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 04:00:40 GMT
On Jan 4, 2005, at 7:30 PM, Doug Cutting wrote:
> I'm unclear on whether the votes for Nutch (3 plus, no minus) are yet
> sufficient for it to join the Incubator.  If they are, then requested
> resources are listed in the proposal at:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/NutchProposal

Assuming that Noel recognized the vote, you need three +1s from the
following group of people (the incubator pmc):

     Aaron Bannert
     Noel Bergman
     Nicola Ken Barozzi
     Ken Coar
     Morgan Delegrange
     Roy T. Fielding
     Ceki Gulcu
     Paul Hammant
     James Holmes
     Ted Husted
     Jim Jagielski
     Berin Lautenbach
     Ted Leung
     Geir Magnusson Jr.
     Stefano Mazzocchi
     Craig McClanahan
     Steven Noels
     Sam Ruby
     Cliff Schmidt
     Leo Simons
     Greg Stein
     Davanum Srinivas
     James Strachan
     Sander Striker

You can count me as +1, though you really do need to get the
chair's attention to indicate that the vote was valid.

....Roy