incubator-general mailing list archives

From Raphaël Luta <raph...@apache.org>
Subject Graffito incubation status report 05/01/14
Date Fri, 14 Jan 2005 23:09:32 GMT
1) Is the STATUS file up to date?

Yes

2) Any legal, cross-project or personal issues that still need to be
    addressed?

* Software grant has been recieved by the ASF.
* All trademark issues with project name have been resolved.
* We have renamed the JCMS project as Graffito to avoid naming
   confusion with Jalios JCMS, another Java based CMS system.

                                           3) What has been done for
incubation since the last report?

* We cleaned up repository, site, build process, site deployment
   and publishing to help new users and developers jump into the
                                             project.
* Christophe Lombart account has been created and karma granted
* ASF Infrastructure has been set up for Graffito
* We are working on the Jetspeed 2 integration & building JSR 168 portlets.

4) Plans and expectations for the next period?

* Add more info in the Graffito site
* WEBDAV integration
* More work on Jetspeed 2 integration, building portlets.
* Introduce Graffito to some important related projects:
   Slide, JackRabbit, Jetspeed ... in order to grow the development
   community

5) Any recommendations for how incubation could run more smoothly for you?

None so far.

--
Raphaël Luta - raphael.luta@aptiwan.com
Aptiwan, l'intelligence du réseau - http://www.aptiwan.com/