incubator-general mailing list archives

From Alex Karasulu <aok...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release [naming] 0.8
Date Thu, 13 Jan 2005 15:47:40 GMT
Phil Steitz wrote:

> The vote on directory-dev to release a "technology preview" release of
> directory-naming 0.8 from the incubator has passed, with 6 +1 votes
> (Phil Steitz, Enrique Rodriguez, Brett Porter, Alex Karasulu, Stephen
> McConnell, Vince Tence) and one +0 (Niclas Hedhman).  The full vote
> thread is here:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/eyebrowse/BrowseList?listName=directory-dev@incubator.apache.org&by=thread&from=970545

Didn't we have to post to general@incubator.apache.org as well?  Just
wondering cuz that's why I had done that the first time where Roy
luckily pointed out some serious issues.  Noel I think told me a while
ago to do the release this way.  However there's nothing on the
incubator site that says this must be so.

Not saying we have to be at least let's get Noel to clarify.  Noel can
you take a minute to clarify this process.

Alex