incubator-general mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr. <ge...@apache.org>
Subject JDO : stop trying to subscribe to PPMC :)
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:03:02 GMT
All,

I made the mistake of announcing that I created the PPMC lists for JDO
and Agila.

These are private lists for the use of the embryonic PMC in the case of
a 'big' project, and probably pointless in the case of a small one.
They are used mainly for private conversation about 'people issues',
like voting on new committers.  So please don't feel left out when your
subscription to the jdo-ppmc is rejected.

In the case of JDO, I'll leave it up to the group and the DB PMC to
decide if they want to keep it or ignore it.

geir

geirm@apache.org