incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ted Husted <hus...@apache.org>
Subject RE: SVN Import ... Please help us graduate ...
Date Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:38:05 GMT
I'll get a dump from WUSH.NET, Noel. Thanks for following up.

While we've been committing to an offsite repository, all the actual work has been done within
the ASF infrastructure. Development decisions are made on the ASF dev list, users are supported
on the ASF user lists, issues are resolved through the ASF JIRA installation, and the project
resources are made public through the ASF website. This has all been true for either weeks
or months now. I've even been forwarding commit logs from the offsite repository to our commit
list.

Since the iBATIS project is ~so~ very active, we've held off on moving the repository until
last. But, I think you would agree, the real work of an ASF project is how it interacts with
its Community. The iBATIS Community is alive and kicking in the ASF infrastructure and has
been for some time now. :)

-Ted.