incubator-general mailing list archives

From "James Holmes" <ja...@jamesholmes.com>
Subject RE: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] RC2 MyFaces -1.0.8beta for testing
Date Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:18:42 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Ted Husted [mailto:husted@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2005 6:23 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Cc: MyFaces Development
Subject: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] RC2 MyFaces -1.0.8beta for testing

The MyFaces PPMC recently created a distribution dubbed 1.0.8 and held a
vote as to whether the distribution is of at least "beta" quality.

The result of that vote is 5 +1s by PPMC members, one +1 from a developer,
and no negative votes or comments.

In the meantime, the Incubator PMC has voted to graduate MyFaces, and the
MyFaces PPMC intends to submit to the Board a draft resolution that would
create a top-level MyFaces project.

Since MyFaces does not yet have its own PMC, we would ask that the Incubator
PMC sanction the release of 1.0.8 (beta), with leave to promote the
distribution to "General Availability", at the MyFaces PPMC's discretion.
The MyFaces PPMC would then be able to sign the release and submit it for
mirroring.

Here's my +1.

-Ted.