incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: Please remove ALL REFERENCES to nagoya
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2004 00:53:15 GMT
> When is expected to start working for
> eyebrowse? Currently it gets "Service unavailable". works fine, although we still
need to rebuild the database and migrate it to ajax.

> Many Derby web site pages have pointers to specific emails in the
> archives.

I know.  We ALL do.  :-\  It really can't be helped because of the fragile
format of the eyebrowse URLs and the need to rebuild the database.

> And I'm seeing, in fact, that pointers to email that worked this morning
> now get "Service unavailable" as well.

Tomcat was down for a bit on nagoya while I migrated a clean JIRA database
and directory structure to ajax.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: