incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <n...@devtech.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Directory project releases II
Date Thu, 30 Dec 2004 20:48:22 GMT
Alex,

Since we've already had a -1 from Roy on the earlier plan, I would like to
make sure that he sees and comments on the revised one, which attempts put
put out a more limited set, while resolving the trademark concerns.  But I
don't believe the the ldap, naming (previously released by Tomcat and
others) and asn1 names represent a problem.

There is the matter of the STATUS file.  Incubator projects should not even
be proposing a release if their STATUS file isn't up to date.

	--- Noel