incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Lach, Thierry" <Thierry.L...@bbdodetroit.com>
Subject RE: [JDO] Project Name
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 19:51:24 GMT

I like Jay Dee - it is very close to "Apache JaDe" which is my
suggestion....

-----Original Message-----
From: Niclas Hedhman [mailto:niclas@hedhman.org]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2004 2:30 PM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: [JDO] Project Name

On Wednesday 08 December 2004 21:29, Brian McCallister wrote:
> As there are no JDO lists (yet, just asked for them), I'll bring one
> concern I have up here, which is the name.

Apache Jay Dee Objects is really cool: Let me think of Jack Daniels :o)

Seriously;
Apache Datum project  (singular of Data)
Apache Solstice  (as high as things get)
Apache Lozen ( warrior woman of Geronimos days, said to be able to
predict the
movement of the enemy).

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.dpml.net       /

This message and any attachments contain information, which may be confidential or privileged.
 If you are not the intended recipient, please refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of this information.  Please be aware that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, kindly notify us by calling 1-800-262-4723 or e-mail
to helpdesk@bbdo.com. We appreciate your cooperation.