incubator-general mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jus...@erenkrantz.com>
Subject RE: Beehive marketing
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2004 06:28:27 GMT
--On Tuesday, December 7, 2004 12:12 AM -0500 "Noel J. Bergman"
<noel@devtech.com> wrote:

> The PRC is responsible for setting ASF-wide policy regarding permissible
> marketing.  AFAIK, we do insist that all materials using the name Apache in
> conjunction with an incubator project include the disclaimer, but let's move
> this over to the PRC list.

AFAIK, the PRC hasn't approved any Beehive promotional material or press
releases that didn't include those disclaimers.  I know that for the t-shirt,
we made the URL point at incubator.apache.org - which was the best that we
could do to fit our disclaimer on a t-shirt!

If there are materials that don't include those disclaimers, *please* bring
them to our attention and we'll do our best to address the issue with the
'right' people on the BEA side.  Thanks!  -- justin