incubator-general mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: JDO Project Resources
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2004 16:43:33 GMT
On Dec 8, 2004, at 8:21 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

> On Dec 8, 2004, at 5:26 AM, Brian McCallister wrote:
>
>> and a JIRA project?
>
> I'll take care or this one... I just call the project Apache JDO with
> the key JDO for now.  We can change the name later but not the key,
> but JDO should be fine for a long term key.

http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO

There are no notifications yet.  I'll add them as soon as the mailing
lists are available.  Also the only developers are Brian, Geir and
myself.  I'll add the reset of the initial committers, if they send me
their jira id (sign up her
http://nagoya.apache.org/jira/secure/Signup!default.jspa).

Once we pick a new name, I can rename our stuff in jira.

-dain