incubator-general mailing list archives

From Raphaël Luta <>
Subject Re: Can 'Graffiti' be used for a software project ?
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2004 16:33:42 GMT
Noel J. Bergman wrote:
> As soon as I saw the message subject, I thought of the other project, which
> actually pre-dates Palm, and was first available on the Apple Newton.

Yes me too. The question was more from a legal standpoint would a Java
based CMS software and a hand-recognition system embedded in physical
devices be considered in the class and thus infringing or separate
applications and thus be non-infringing ?

Palm registration is in IC 09 (Electrical Apparatus)
                     and US 38 (Prints and Publications)

Is this the standard classes for software trademarks in the US ?

Raphaël Luta -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message