incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject [HEADS UP] Merging html site branch (was Re: New Incubator Site branch - sources in html)
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:48:34 GMT

Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> I've created a branch [1] for the Incubator website, a rendered version
> of which is visible here [2]
>
> [1]
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/branches/move2html4forrest/
>
> [2]
> http://cvs.apache.org/~nicolaken/whiteboard/incubator-html/site-publish/

Given that there seems to be a consensus on having source docs in html,
given the problems we where having with cwiki formats, and given that
there have not been unreplied to objections, I will proceed tomorrow to
merge the html site branch [1] into the trunk unless there are still
further objections.

             - verba volant, scripta manent -