incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Nutch
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:42:51 GMT

Doug Cutting wrote:
> I propose that the Nutch project be adopted by Apache.
>
> The full proposal is at:
>
>    http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/NutchProposal
>
> Please tell me if you have any questions about this proposal.

Wow! :-)

Personally I find it the most interesting and promising Incubator
proposal in months, especially WRT the community aspect.
The search.apache.org part is interesting as well, and maybe it can be
detailed a bit more.

One thing... there need not be a single Mentor. I would propose that
you, being already an Apache committer, be a Mentor as well.

+1

             - verba volant, scripta manent -