incubator-general mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Nutch
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2004 08:42:51 GMT

Doug Cutting wrote:
> I propose that the Nutch project be adopted by Apache.
> The full proposal is at:
> Please tell me if you have any questions about this proposal.

Wow! :-)

Personally I find it the most interesting and promising Incubator
proposal in months, especially WRT the community aspect.
The part is interesting as well, and maybe it can be
detailed a bit more.

One thing... there need not be a single Mentor. I would propose that
you, being already an Apache committer, be a Mentor as well.

Nicola Ken Barozzi
             - verba volant, scripta manent -

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: