incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Marcus Schiesser" ...@molimo.de>
Subject proposal for donation: rapid type web services
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:17:06 GMT
thank you, i contacted the Apache Web Services project. the license could of course be changed.
so far it is not an community project, but i hope to change that. the scope of molimo is indeed
larger, but i think about donating the part that is described in the wiki paper, as it is
the most generic it would be the most useful.