incubator-general mailing list archives

From Santiago Gala <sg...@apache.org>
Subject RE: Beehive marketing
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2004 15:29:10 GMT
El mar, 07-12-2004 a las 00:12 -0500, Noel J. Bergman escribió:
> Tim,
>
> The PRC is responsible for setting ASF-wide policy regarding permissible
> marketing.  AFAIK, we do insist that all materials using the name Apache in
> conjunction with an incubator project include the disclaimer, but let's move
> this over to the PRC list.

Which is the exact wording of the disclaimer? there are two
presentations on beehive in the JavaHispano congress, Wed and Thu, and I
want to make sure that the disclaimer is well known by them and make
appropriately there:

http://congreso.javahispano.org/2004/programa.htm

AFAIK, there has been no contact prior to this with press@ or prc@, but
I could be wrong. Also, the presenter is not a committer in the
incubator module, again AFAIK.

Regards
Santiago