incubator-general mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: apcvs-unix-group
Date Sat, 20 Nov 2004 21:56:17 GMT
Matthias,

It turns out I misled you into asking for something you already have :-).

The Incubator website is rooted at directory
"/www/incubator.apache.org" on server "www.apache.org".  So, you can
ssh to that machine, and create a new directory for your MyFaces at,
say, "/www/incubator.apache.org/myfaces" (creating a new directory to
contain it).  Then, add a link to it from
"/www/incubator.apache.org/myfaces.html" and you should be good to go.

Before starting to create anything, be sure to set your mask ("umask
002" from the command line) so that file permissions get set up
correctly.

Craig