incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Noel J. Bergman" <>
Subject RE: What to do with FTPServer and AltRMI
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2004 12:54:04 GMT
> IMHO we now have to decide what to do with FTPServer and AltRMI, which
> seem dormant

I have asked Paul about AltRMI, and he was actively trying to build
Community as of even a few months ago, but has diverted his attention to
POJOifying Avalon apps.  If I recall correctly, FTPServer is his testbed for
that effort.  FTPServer was a victim, IMO, of the Avalon meltdown.  It might
find a place as a Geronimo plug-in, once Paul has finished his work.

> In practice, given that we have decided to remove projects@i.a.o, should
> I request the creation of separate mailing lists for these projects or

That would be the case if they continue.

	--- Noel

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message