incubator-general mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: mod_aspdotnet graduation, please vote
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2004 20:52:21 GMT
As of this morning, we have three +1's beyond mine as the RM for
the release of mod_aspdotnet v2.0.0

  +1 Yussef Alkhamrichi <>
  +1 Larry Toppi <>
  +1 Sencer Kutlug <>

with no 0's or -1's.

We also have three +1's (beyond my own +1's) for it's adoption
by the httpd pmc as its own subproject, and no 0's / -1's.

The incubation committees' vote to graduate the cli-dev subproject
at this point would be most appreciated.

 Please avoid wasting dev@httpd bandwidth and
>>reply specifically to cli-dev@.
>>The initial web page, with warning that it is in incubation still,
>>is at Upon a vote to release this code,
>>I will call for a vote from general@incubator to graduate the
>>subproject, and a vote from pmc@httpd to accept it back.
>>A short history is available in
>>and already demonstrates a community of technical folks submitting
>>patches, which I hope continues.  My only concern is to identify folks
>>specifically interested in working with a cli-users list and developing
>>docs based on actual testing and use cases.
>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: