incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gerard Toonstra <toons...@uol.com.br>
Subject Re: Evaluation of Project for Proposal Stage.
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2004 11:03:10 GMT

Hi David,

Thanks for the below information, that helps already.

I did read the documents, but they all seem written from the point in
time where the project is trying to find a champion or submit the proposal.
I couldn't really find any information what a project status should be
before this stage, so I was in doubt. A short list could be helpful to
make this clear.

Regards,

Gerard