incubator-general mailing list archives

From Gerard Toonstra <toons...@uol.com.br>
Subject Evaluation of Project for Proposal Stage.
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2004 17:50:11 GMT

Hello,

I've been working on a software Quality Support System over the
last 12 months, all designed in J2EE. There's a considerable
working code-base at the moment. Right now I feel the project is
getting at a particular size that makes it ready for others to contribute
and receive their opinions.

My consideration is to make a proposal for the Apache Incubator.

I'd like to talk to someone to see what work needs to be done to
get to the proposal stage and also to verify the compatibility of the
project with ASF. I have design / presentation material available
( non - technical ).

Is there anyone available who can help me out on this?

Regards,

Gerard