incubator-general mailing list archives

From jastrac...@mac.com
Subject [Agila] Tapestry module?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:11:35 GMT
I'm working on a project using Agila and Tapestry and have created a
few small classes for integrating the two together (e.g.
TapestryRenderer, TapestryRsponseHandler) and I could extract a couple
of fairly simple helper classes for binding responses into Tapestry
pages/events.

Would there be interest in an agila-tapestry module - its gonna be
pretty small I'd imagine, probably 3-5 classes?

Given the jar dependencies in Tapestry, keeping it as a separate module
in svn would make the most sense. If so what directory structure do
folks like the sound of? If folks are happy I'll submit a patch.

James
-------
http://radio.weblogs.com/0112098/