incubator-general mailing list archives

Subject [Agila] Tapestry module?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2004 09:11:35 GMT
I'm working on a project using Agila and Tapestry and have created a
few small classes for integrating the two together (e.g.
TapestryRenderer, TapestryRsponseHandler) and I could extract a couple
of fairly simple helper classes for binding responses into Tapestry

Would there be interest in an agila-tapestry module - its gonna be
pretty small I'd imagine, probably 3-5 classes?

Given the jar dependencies in Tapestry, keeping it as a separate module
in svn would make the most sense. If so what directory structure do
folks like the sound of? If folks are happy I'll submit a patch.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message