incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <>
Subject Re: Move Apache Lenya to "Successfully Incubated"
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2004 20:01:22 GMT
Niclas Hedhman wrote:

 > We (at Gump) could use a little bit of help figuring out what it
takes to
 > build Lenya.
 > Does any of the following ring a bell?

lenya is building cocoon with lenya-provided and

stefano told me that he changed the build to pass in the location of the
cocoon src tree, but it seems that the build is still confused about the
location of the sources.

/usr/local/gump/public/workspace/cocoon/build/cocoon-17112004/ seems to
be the build dir of cocoon, not the src dir, so maybe cocoon.src.dir in
lenya's need to be changed?

Gregor J. Rothfuss
COO, Wyona       Content Management Solutions
Apache Lenya

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message