incubator-general mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject which parts of a forrest project should be checked into svn for an incubator project site?
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:07:49 GMT
I'm trying to reduce derby site cruft.  I think only the forrest 'src'
and 'build/site' hierarchies need to be checked into svn. In particular,
I think that the 'build/webapp' hierarchy is not used by the incubator
web server (it gets used by the jetty server bundled with forrest).

Is this correct?

If it is, I'll remove the build/webapp hierarchy from svn for the derby
web site.
If not, then I'll bring build/webapp up to date -- for I have been
remiss in keeping it up to date.

thanks,

 -jean