incubator-general mailing list archives

From Ashok Suresh <>
Subject Project
Date Sun, 21 Nov 2004 04:14:22 GMT
Respected Sir,
 -I am Murugan ,doing my final year Information Technology in( NoorulIslam College of Engineering)
 -Yesterday I have saw your Open letter from Apache,
 -I am very much interested in J2EE Field so I want to do my best in J2EE with you,
 -so can you permit me to do something in your project(Apache Geronimo)
 -I will agree if you permitted me ,I will do my best in J2EE
    N.MURUGAN(Pursuing Final Year I.T B.Tech)

Do you Yahoo!?
 Meet the all-new My Yahoo!  Try it today!