incubator-general mailing list archives

From thorsten <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [OT] How to prevent abusing Apache priviliges
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 21:18:33 GMT
Henning Schmiedehausen wrote:
> Do you have a concrete case for this or is this just blue-skying?

Lets just asume that is just blue-skying!!!

The aim of this thread is to set up a set of rules to prevent such thing
happening.

I think about some *written* guideliness for Incubating Mentors and
developers that are starting to committ to incubating projects.

We have to make sure that everybody knows the rules and the consequences
in case of a violation of this rules.

Further we have to make sure that a new possible incubating committer
will know what to do if this situation is happening.

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 17:51, Dirk-Willem van Gulik wrote:
 > Please report any such issue to the PMC of the incubator; or in
private to
 > any pmc member. If there are any trust issues with the PMC- please
contact
 > any board member directly.

+1

IMO that would be one rule.